Scarlet Tubular Heater
Scarlet Tubular Heater has builtin resistance to shock, vibration, corrosion, and temperature extremes.
The heater is swaged, reducing the diameter of the metal sheath and compacting the insulation. This insures rapid heat transfer and holds the coil in position for forming.
Many formations are available.
Long, trouble free service.
1 Steel, stainless steel, copper, or Incoloy sheathed elements.
2 Element wire situated in proximity to outside surface for maximum heat transfer and minimum internal temperature while preserving good dielectric qualities.
3 Pure magnesium oxide compressed to an optimum density for best heat transfer and electrical insulation at elevated temperatures.
4 Weld connection.
5 Cold pin.
7 Standard post terminal.
Scarlet Tubular Heaters Straight and Formed
Fittings are available with light jam nuts (plated steel), plain washers (plated steel), and/or copper gaskets. Brass bushings are used with copper and steel sheaths. Silver brazed stainless steel bushings are used with stainless steel and Incoloy sheaths. Welded stainless steel bushings are available at additional.
Scarlet Tubular Finned Heaters
• Mechanicallybonded continuous fin assures excellent heat transfer and helps prevent fin
vibration at high air velocities.
• Several standard formations and mounting bushings available.
• Standard fin is high temperature painted steel with steel sheath.
• Optional stainless steel fin with stainless steel or incoloy sheath for corrosion resistance.
• 120v, 208v, 240v, 480v available.
• Maximum Sheath Temperature. 750ºF (400ºC) – Steel 900ºF (480ºC) - ST.ST./INCOLY